With all the hype spun by the propaganda machine of the current fascist government and the absolute stupidity of the thugs running the mainstream media, instead of acting as a bum, how about using your cerebrum ?
If your brain has grown lazy and solely relies on the media for information or opinion, how about finding for yourself how far you are from the truth?
Here are a few leads which will dust off the rust from your lazy brain.
1. When was free education introduced ?
2. Did it not include tertiary education?
3. When were the fees & other charges introduced ?
4. Who was leading the government when these fees / charges were introduced?
5. Who was the Financial secretary when the fees/ charges were introduced?
6. Who is the Financial secretary who has found the magic formula of exempting students from Fees / charges ?
7. How come this very government with the same minister who were strongly reluctant on the issue of SC / HSC exam fees, now boast about introducing free tertiary education?
8. Will tertiary education really come at no cost ?